Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31, 2009

I've been really tired the last few days so, although I've played, I have logged off earlier than normal.

ToC 25 Regular (Priest)
On Tuesday we started in ToC 25 regular. We had an applicant again, so it was a trial run for him. Solace of the Defeated dropped. Of course, all healers wanted it, so it ended up going to someone else with higher loot priority. But still it was exciting to see the thing.

Nothing else to note about the run except I got a Trophy of the Crusade and finally upgraded my tier gloves. Since ICC is opening up slowly, I figured I might as well get these gloves now since it could take a long time for me to get the new ones. I thought the upgrade was minor but it ended up improving things quite a bit. I'm now at 716 haste!

ICC 25 (Priest)
Next stop...Icecrown Citadel. Full clear, as expected. Nothing special to report about it.

During the run, however, I had a strange conversation with our guild leader. I won't write it all out here (I'm too tired to do so). But just so I will remember it I'll say it had to do with promotion/demotion and attendance.

Ulduar 25 (Priest)
We ended the night by killing Ignis for the weekly quest.

After the official raids ended I would normally have gone with my 10-man group to ICC. But, I was just too exhausted to do so.

Ulduar 10 (Priest)
Last night my 10-man group headed into Ulduar. We've decided to focus on getting to Algalon and also on getting a Rusted Proto-Drake by doing all the achievements in Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 player). It will be nice to fly around on a faster drake. It will also be nice to have that cool Starcaller title.

I got several achievements last night. So many that I don't have the energy to write them all out and make them clickable links like I normally would (I did mention how tired I am, right?). Suffice to say that I'm very close to getting to getting the proto-drake -- only five achievements left. Of course, the final one is going to be a doozy for sure. But glory is not easy. :-)

Miscellaneous
Tonight is New Year's Eve so I'll probably not play. My husband and I will bring in the new year in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment