Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30, 2009

News Flash: Tiny warlock seen wreaking havoc in Northrend.
OK...corny heading, but that sums up what I did last night. I didn't log into any of my mains, I went straight to my warlock and had a great time.

I put myself in LFG for Utgarde Keep as soon as I logged in. I knew there was little chance that a group would snag up a lvl 68 warlock, but just in case... The quests in Borean Tundra were insanely easy. It might be because it's my fourth time doing them, or because my gear, including the two heirloom items, is better than the gear I had on my mage. (I'll not consider my priest's gear, since she was holy the entire way, and therefor not very powerful.) Whatever the reason, I finished all the starter quests in record time. I hit 69 pretty quickly.

Soon after hitting 69 I noticed that there was a UK group looking for more. They had a lvl 80 and a lvl 79, so I figured they wouldn't care too much about my low level. I asked if they were looking for DPS and boom! I had an invite. The run was fun. I forgot to pick up the quests before starting, so I'll have to return to do them. But that's no problem, considering how much I enjoy instances. I got a new dagger which I'll start using as soon as I hit 70. It's not exactly optimized for a warlock, but it'll be a nice upgrade, nonetheless.

After we finished UK, I hung around the area and did a bunch of the starter quests there.

I played until 1:00 a.m. Although I'm only a few quests away from lvl 70, I was too exhausted to continue.

Tonight is our regularly scheduled Naxx 10 run. If I can make it into the group, I'll be doing that instead of leveling my warlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment