Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 2009

In my last post I pointed out that a guildie or two seemed to have found my blog because they were making vague references to it. They also criticized our sister guilds and the people in them. I was tired of all the complaining so I dealt with the issue by sending an email that explained how things had developed into the current state of affairs. Things seem to be better now -- one of the guildies even apologized to me -- but I'm not 100% sure what's behind the peace. Is it that they truly understood my perspective and how unfair they were being? Or is it that they think I'm a loon and they're just keeping quiet with their opinions around me. I guess the motivation doesn't matter -- the end result is I'm not hearing complaints about people I like, which is a good thing.

I haven't actually played since Friday night, so there's really nothing to report from the game-play perspective. On Friday night my priest got a drop for the first time in ages. She finally replaced a blue wrist item with a purple. Unfortunately, I can't link it here because either the armory hasn't been updated or I mistakenly put my old bracers on before logging out.

Tonight's Tuesday, so raids are reset. I'm scheduled to go to a Naxx 10 run tonight.

1 comment: