Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8, 2009

The past week has been a busy one, with the 4th of July holiday and all. I didn't play much, though I got to 71 on my Warlock (despite what the Armory says -- it still has me listed as lvl 65!)

Warlock
He's 71 now, as mentioned above. Groups have been fairly difficult to find, though I haven't actually played much at all, so my timing might just be off. I did have one interesting group experience, though. It was a Nexus run and one of my old guild mates was invited to join on one of his alts. Of course, he didn't know that that tiny warlock in the group was me. It was very interesting to interact with him without letting on that I knew him. And what did I observe? He's a jerk no matter where he is. He spent the entire time bickering with the other players about loot rules (one guy rolled Need on a green -- as if it's the worst sin in the world!). At one point during the run our "tank" bailed and another one of my ex guild mates joined. He was just as much an asshole as the other. Elitist snobs. Why did I ever hang out with them?

That's pretty much it for updates. This week should be more interesting since the holiday is past.

No comments:

Post a Comment