Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Level Check

I just read another blog on which the author does regular level checks for his toons. I thought I'd do the same for myself. As of today (5/27/09), my toons are as follows:

Death Knight
Unholy
71
Druid
Balance
47
Hunter
BM
71
Mage
Arcane
80
Paladin
(no talents)
7
Priest
Holy
80
Rogue
(no talents)
29
Shaman
(no talents)
18
Warlock
Affliction
46
Warrior
(no talents)
34

I tried to format that with tables but found it impossible do so without having tons of space at the top. Grrr.

Those with "no talents" are either too low for talents or I haven't assigned talents since the last patch that reset them. That's a good indicator of which toons I actually like to play.

UPDATE: 5/28/09 I downloaded a free HTML editor, created the table, copied and pasted. After some minor tweaks, I got it to work.
  • Removed all line breaks (after reading the Help section on tables on this site)
  • Set border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
  • Reset column widths

2 comments:

  1. HTML tables are evil :P

    You can always try and pre-format one in dreamweaver or some such tool and just copy & paste and pray it works.

    Interesting character line-up though. It's good to see that other people use the 1 of each class policy I am using. I'd almost say we share much of the same character preferences or rather dislikes :P

    Rogues and warriors are just not my cup of tea, hopefully they'll be more fun once I get them to say 50.

    Wish I could get my priest to 80 though, can't stand the levelling process on him but I bet I'd have great fun with a disc priest at 80.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My first comment. I never thought anyone would ever read my little spot on the Internet. :-)

    Thanks for the HTML tip. I'll try that next time.

    I'm right there with you on rogues and warriors. It's the up close and personal with no spells that holds no allure for me. I love ranged spell casting.

    As for leveling to 80...well, I leveled my priest by doing instance after instance. But that was back in the day when you could find a group for most any instance. :(

    ReplyDelete