Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7, 2009

Last night was kind of a slow night. I played my mage for a little while -- did a couple PuG heroics, including HoL. It's incredible how smoothly runs go when you've got good players. I'm beginning to fear HoL less and less.

Since our druid healer quit the other day and our other priest has been having computer problems, we've been without heals. I just don't feel motivated to play my priest unless it's to go to 25-mans. I know my guild is counting on me to heal, but I'm a little burnt out on healing.

My mage on the other hand...that's fun lately! DPSing is low stress and high satisfaction when I see those big numbers jumping across the screen and the bosses dying. I've been wanting to play her or my boomkin more than my priest lately.

Nothing happened in the guild last night. Pretty much everyone was doing their own things.

No comments:

Post a Comment