Friday, April 10, 2009

April 10, 2009

Frustration, meet Boredom. Boredom, meet Frustration. Oh? You already know each other?
That describes how I felt last night. Logged in with my priest to see the the Naxx 25 run is still scheduled at the same time as the Naxx 10 run. I want to go to the former, but have to go to the latter. I logged off her in frustration. I logged on with my mage and couldn't find a heroic. It was getting dangerously close to the time for the follow-up Kara run. So, I logged.

I switched to Horde and stared at my toons. I logged in with a couple, then lost interest and logged.

I closed WoW and spent the rest of the night watching T.V. with my husband.

Personal Stuff
Taking a slight detour from my usual posting. I just want to remember which day this happened. Ronny (NYB) wrote to Michael and Shannon today. It's a courageous gesture on his part. Ronny has no idea if they'll respond. His biggest fear is that the message will end up in the spam filter list and never get read. I've advised him to wait a few days for a response. Then, try again from another email address that is less likely to get mis-marked as spam. Crossing our fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment