Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009

Guild News
Let's see. Some drama has taken place in my guild the last few weeks, though in retrospect it doesn't seem interesting enough to note.

Our GM has made a pattern of rage quitting during raids. First couple times we felt bad for him. But now we notice he does it every time. He can't handle pressure, that's for sure. I think it all boils down to him wanting to please everyone. He doesn't know how to deal with a situation in which not everyone is happy.

I'm leading raids now. Yesterday was the first time. Tons o' fun. We cleared Arachnid and then Construct up to Thaddius. Progression is nice... :=)

I also got to return to Naxx 25 with guild #4 this past week. I got a nice new ring.

Miscellaneous
Umm...I guess I'm not too motivated to write at the moment. Kinda tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment