Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 24, 2009

Last night was pretty low key. I only played for a few hours. During that time I:
  • Did the Heroic daily on my moonkin. Note: Gear scores in the high 3,000s are good enough for heroics. Of course skill does play a part in it, no doubt. But, I started the run last night concerned that there were no 4k+ gear scores. We sailed through with no problems. I learned something new. :)
  • Did the Heroic daily on my priest.
  • Did the Pilgrim dailies on my priest then widdled down the list of Turkey Lurkey targets to the Dwarf, Troll and Orc. I hope to finish those by the end of the week.
  • Practiced the Turkinator achievement and got to 26 of the 40 charges. Darnit. I'll try tonight with the tracking food to see if it helps...or tomorrow morning. I would have tried this morning but it's maintenance day.
That's it. I spent the rest of the night watching the end of Project Runway and falling asleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment