Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 19, 2009

Ulduar 10 (Priest)
Last night I went with my 10-man team to Ulduar. It was a saved instance, so we started at General. We got him down, though our execution wasn't good enough to try on hard mode yet.

We made a few attempts at Yogg. By the last one, we got the "avoid the clouds" thing down. But, we failed on the second phase. We'll try again another day this week.

ToC 10 Regular(Priest)
We ran through Northrend Beasts and Lord Jaraxxus with no problems at all. But Faction Champions? We just couldn't get it. I don't know what was up. I couldn't keep up with the dispels. It seemed like i was either dispelling off of allies or dispelling off of enemies. I rarely had time to throw out an actual heal. And to top it off, I was constantly being silenced, stunned, or attacked by the darned warlock pet.

The raid leader got very frustrated with the team and went on a rant, for which he later apologized. I don't know. I'm thinking I need to worry less about individual dispels and heal more.

Other than the heroic daily, that's all I did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment