Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27, 2009

Miscellaneous
Yesterday was one of my most enjoyable days in WoW in a while. There were no raids scheduled, so no pressure. No drama in any of my guilds. I spent most of my time on my priest. I gathered a group of guildies together and we ran through three heroics. Nice, easy, fun.

I got enough emblems to buy a Sash of Potent Incantations. I had been reluctant to buy any of the emblem items because none seemed like a tremendous upgrade from my current equipment. But, the only other use for them would be for Runed Orbs. I'm not sure I'm on a mission yet to work toward those. So, I decided to take it one step at a time. Buy the emblem items...then start saving for Runed Orbs. Each item is an upgrade, even if only minor. If nothing else, my gear score will be higher.

We're scheduled to finish Ulduar 10 on Saturday (gotta love the new feature to extend raids) and Naxx 25 on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment