Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25, 2009

Guild
Raiding guild
This past Sunday we did a full clear of 25-man Naxx. It went relatively smoothly. I topped the healing charts with the lowest amount of overhealing, so I felt good about that. I had added KT's "Frost Blast" debuff into Grid, so I had hoped to be able to react much more quickly when it came up. But, unfortunately, I realized midway into the fight that I had set it up as a buff, not a debuff. Oh well, next time. lol

I was on an alt yesterday and saw one of my guildies advertising in trade for our raiding guild. It felt really odd. Until now, I've been in completely casual guilds. Invites were given to people based on positive interaction out and about. This is the first time I've been in a guild that openly advertises for members. It made me feel strange. The good thing is that I know it's an awesome group of talented folks, so it's not a sign that we're losers. :)

Alt Leveling
When not in Naxx, I spent most of my time on my Shaman and my Pally. Plugging along.

Tonight I'll be on my main for an OS25 run. I might not stay on long after that though. Feeling kinda tired today. Busy busy busy at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment