Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2009

Last night I gained a level on my Druid -- 59 now. Flight form coming soon! I also did some research and found out that I was wrong in my thinking that I needed to choose a mastery in order to raise my alchemy further. I just need to make some more of the items that are yellow until I bump up to the next stage. It's unfortunate, though, that I'll probably get close to max level before reaching 68, when I'd get a mastery and start benefiting from the additional item procs. Oh well...I'll be making flasks for a while, so it won't be a total waste.

I also ran a couple heroics on my mage. Finally got enough emblems to buy the Legwraps of the Master Conjurer. I've gemmed them but have not had a chance to get some spellthread to enchant them.

Tonight I'll be going to ToC10 with my priest's guild. I haven't played her for much of the week -- hopefully the guys haven't forgotten about me. :-)

Oh...I can't remember if I mentioned this before. After last week's raids, one of the officers in my priest's guild asked me if I would be interested in becoming an officer. Uh oh! We know what that means. As soon as I get responsibility, I start to check out. Tread lightly, girl. You don't want to blow a good thing. He was just asking to see if I'd be interested...not offering it to me. So, I won't bring it up again.

I played my Pally yesterday for about 15 minutes. I wasn't too engaged in it...I really don't think melee is my cup o' tea. At least not at the moment.

Speaking of melee, I went on my DK to gather some herbs for my Druid. I had killed several mobs before realizing I had no talent points allocated. I can't remember when it was that talent points were reset. But I think it's hilarious that I could kill just fine without them. I only noticed I didn't have any talents when I couldn't find the spell to summon my pet ghoul. I left her in Netherstorm to collect Netherbloom. But, now I realize my druid doesn't need that herb anymore for her alchemy. I can move her back to Northrend to collect herbs there.

I finally reached out to my old guild leader friend to find out why he wasn't speaking with me. Turns out he's loquĂ­simo. I think I'll keep things the way they are -- him not speaking with me. It's less drama that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment