Monday, March 1, 2010

Level and Goal Check

Death Knight
Unholy
72
Druid
Balance/Feral
80
Hunter
BM
71
Mage
Arcane
80
Paladin
Ret 60 (+19)
Priest
Holy/Shadow
80
Rogue
(no talents)
29
Shaman
Ele / Resto
72 (+5)
Warlock
Affliction PvP
80
Warrior
(no talents)
34

I gained only 5 levels this past month on my Shaman, but 19 on my Pally. This is a sign of a couple things. (1) I've been distracted by out-of-game things, such as family stuff and re-reading one of my favorite book series, (2) When playing alts, I've been choosing to play my Pally so I can hide. I pretty much have all of the gear I can buy with Emblems of Frost, so I'm not motivated to log in on my priest on non-raid days to do random heroics. If I log in as my shammy, I'll be talked into healing randoms for folks on my priest. My mage and druid are recognizable also. So, that leaves the warlock, which is my bank toon again and my pally.

More about my experiences in the next post.

Goals

Warlock
✔ Level him to 80.
✔ Get into at least one raid.
✔ Get him to max Tailoring (well, not really achieved, but the carpet mount was the actual goal.
✔ Make a carpet mount.

Druid
✔ Level her to 80.
Get into at least one raid.
✔ Dual spec her boomkin/resto. (Though I switched from resto to feral soon afterward.)

Priest
✔ Get a little further in Ulduar than I have so far (which is only past the first boss). (So far we got all the way to Yogg.)
Get turtle mount.
Get Giant Sewer Rat pet.

Hunter

Max out Engineering.

Paladin
Level her to ??. (not sure how high I feel like leveling her).

Warrior
I had wanted to get her to exalted with Ironforge for the novelty of getting a ram mount. But now that I created the dwarf pally, there might be no incentive. I didn't really enjoy playing her that much.

Mage
Hmmm...no goals, I suppose. Just continue getting better gear. Her current Imba score is: 604.87 -- no difference from last month.

Shaman
Go full resto at 80.

Death Knight
No real goal. Fun to play, but no real motivation to get to 80.

Rogue
No goals. I don't like playing him. I would say "get him to max leatherworking", but that would require me to level him.

No comments:

Post a Comment