Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10, 2010

OK I'm a dolt. Yesterday I said I hoped we wouldn't do a fresh clear of ICC on either 10-man or 25-man so we could continue trying to get Sindragosa down. Well, I completely forgot that the wings of ICC are not linear. The first four encounters have to be done on a new raid id, but once you get past those, you can choose the wing you want to go to.

Last night we went right to Sindragosa. We got very very close to beating her. Hopefully Thursday will be our day!

Now...there is one part of my wish that did make sense. Even if we get down Sindragosa, we can't move on to the Lich King without clearing the other wings. Kinda like Sapphiron and KT can't be done until you do the wings of Naxx. So, to see the Lich King we will still have to kill Queen again. Ugh!

That's all for today. Busy at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment