Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8, 2010

Love is in the Air

Another World Event is upon us -- Warcraft's version of Valentine's Day. If I remember correctly, this marks my second year playing WoW. I remember being really new to the game and being totally confused by all the people with hearts over their heads in Stormwind. I figured out through trial and error that my female toon should not proposition a female NPC. Everything back then seemed so expensive though, since I was so new to the game. And, since I was just a starter level, I didn't have the opportunity to do most of the activities.

Now two years later I'm hot to get my "the Love Fool" title! As soon as I logged in yesterday, I started doing the daily quests and getting some achievements. The only achievements I had from last year were, My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose and Lonely?. Yesterday I was able to get (I won't link them all) Shafted, Nation of Adoration, Charming, Dangerous Love, Tough Love and Be Mine. I still have 5 to go. As long as I can do the dailies each day, I should be able to do it no problem.

Last night I went with guildies to take down the holiday bosses in Shadowfang Keep. Then later I went with friends from another guild. Night and day. Night and day.

Tonight's a raid night, since yesterday was the Super Bowl. Professor going down? I really hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment