Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Who Am I?

For those who happen to run across this BLOG, I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a World of Warcraft ("WoW") player living with my husband in the North Eastern United States. This BLOG is really for me to chronicle my experiences in WoW for myself. I never plan on revealing who I am, which toons are mine or even which server I play on. Since this is really just for me, I don't need to add those details. Protect the innocent and all that.

My main toon is a Holy Priest, with my Hunter and Mage as my favorite alts. Most of my posts will be about my experiences with those characters. But, occasionally I will mention another alt or even something going on in my personal life.

If you find yourself reading my BLOG, please feel free to say "hi". But, I'm not here to have discussions or read other people's opinions, especially if they disagree with my own. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say "hi" because I just started a blog much like yours. I'm a married/stay at home mom that plays wow (actually met my husband on the game 4 years ago). I found myself reading a bunch of your posts and being able to relate :)

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your adventures in Azeroth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note. I'm glad you found my blog and can relate to some of my posts. I'm glad I'm not alone in my life experience. :-)

    Best wishes to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete