Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 29th, 2008

Dailies
Last night I spent most of my time on my priest. I did several dailies, including the couple that could lead to the White Polar Bear mount -- no luck.

Heroic Nexus Pug
I also did a PUG Heroic Nexus run. It was a mess from the beginning. The main tank and his RL brother (dps druid) were AFK at the summoning stone for what seemed like forever. I did the "harpoon the drake" daily while I waited. I was about to leave when they finally came back.

No apology, no explanation.

We got inside and the MT's computer crashed. A couple more minutes...

We got to the first boss in the hallway, the guy who whirlwinds everyone to death. Suddenly my mouse started giving out. I could barely get my healing spells off. Interesting thing was...despite many spells never actually casting, I healed fine. Makes me wonder if I generally over heal. I'll have to experiment a little more with that.

Anyway...after rebooting and getting my mouse problems "fixed", we did the second boss -- the one who currently drops the santa hat -- then went on to the tree boss. My mouse died again, but I still healed fine with no deaths. Miracle of miracles.

After that...the MT's computer died. We waited for about 5 minutes while his brother explained what was going on. But, I decided to bail. It was the slowest PUG I've ever been on, due to external factors. Computer and mouse problems are forgivable. But general AFKness with no apology or explanation -- rudeness to the extreme.

WoWHead Client
Besides that, I installed the WoWHead client last night. I figured I use the site so much, I might as well contribute to it.

Guild Stuff
Nothing happened in guild...really, nothing at all. Only 4 of us were on and no one was interacting at all. Slow night overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment