Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 14, 2010

You Can Call Me "Kingslayer"!!!!!

I've been meaning to post this -- the most exciting news in ages. This past Sunday night we finally beat the Lich King on 25-man. I am now a Kingslayer! Woo hoo! It was only luck that got me into the group that night. A couple of our regular healers who would have been invited over me were unable to make it. So, I got a spot...and a few hours later the king was slain! Woot!

We're starting Heroic modes now and last night got down Marrowgar, Gunship Battle and Rotface. (Deathwhisper and Saurfang were done on normal mode.) I'm not too concerned about getting invites to the heroic modes. I'm perfectly content with my title and achievement. Of course, I'd like to do heroic modes, but I'm not driven to do so. So, if those other healers get in before me, I won't be upset.

Profession Change
I dropped Mining and have taken up Enchanting on my priest. Even though my mage is already an Enchanter, I've realized that the ring enchants that come with enchanting are much more useful to me than the stamina I got from mining. I've only spent a few hours leveling it and am already at 335. I had lots of mats in my guild bank, which has been very helpful. I did get stuck at one point when I couldn't find the mats on the AH for the one enchant that would earn me points. But, the next day I checked the AH again and found them. So far I think I've only spent about 300 gold on mats. Though I suspect I'm going to spend more once I reach Northrend recipes. But, heck, what else am I going to do with all my gold? :)

Ding dong, the King is dead!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment